As much as I like and respect Jim Keady, I am very against bringing anymore
troubled
people to our city. Enough is enough. It's part of the reason we are having
trouble now.
Oh, and 3 guys are still wandering around our streets who stabbed somebody the
other
day. We don't need any more of that either.