Sorry if you had a problem with my last attachment

The attachment letter from Hazel Samuels read as
follows:

Dear Community Resident

Happy New Year

We hope that you enjoyed the holidays and that you
were able to get some much deserved rest. Now is the
time to resume our work.

As noted in the status letter that you received before
the break, the sub-committee is making significant
progress with the data collection.  We are also moving
forward on another front…identifying resources to
provide ongoing assistance.

We are fortunate to have such a resource person as a
guest presenter at our next meeting.

Our guest speaker has had extensive experience in
similar communities and will share a wealth of
information.  The meeting will be held on

Tuesday January 16, 2007-- 5:30 pm---City Council
Chambers

Your continued involvement is absolutely essential if
we are to be successful in designing a better future
for our youth and all residents of our City