Sharon I like John Loffredo a bunch.  The only reason why I wouldn't
want him to run for Assembly is a selfish one:  I wouldn't want him
replaced here in AP!

Remember what happened to John 4 years ago.  The Democrats begged
him to run for Assembly. He finally agreed.  What happened next?
The Democrats totally abandoned him.  They gave him no money or
support and hung him out there on his own. What a backstab!

Now compare 2 years ago.  The Dems ran two VERY politically
connected guys on the State scene - Doherty and Reilly.  The
Democrats pumped in over One Million Dollars to their comapaign,
more than 90% from out of the district (they still lost).

If John is thinking about running, he ought to turn to our friend on
this Board Michael Brim and tell him this time he wants the money
pledged first. Let Brim take that to Scudiery and Cryan and tell
them that's what it will take to get John.

However, John is an honorable guy.  I suspect he wouldn't want to
take part in all that wheeling of money from other places like
Doherty and Reilly did. It is a disgraceful practice, and one the
Monmouth Dems use to a disgraceful extent.  They've been challenged
to run elections with an agreement not to wheel money, which the
Republicans agree to do, but the Democrats turn it down every time.

Maybe Brim would like to share with this board who actually is going
to run for the Senate seat and the two Assembly seats that cover
Asbury Park this year (I think I already know anyway).

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If this is another issue, why are all deaths, committed in AP,
prior
> to this one, treated differently?  Why are deaths on the West-Side
> "ASSUMED", to be gang related, but when it happens on the Beach?
Just
> responding to the subject, not the poster, so don't jump all over
me.
> I just see the usual, "double standard"!
>
> Justified:
> I do object to a candidate, running for a state office
objectionable,
> no matter that he/she would have jurisdiction in AP!  My democratic
> choice, would be John Loffredo, if he chose to run.  I would
> volunteer, if asked!
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <asburycouple@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, there were a ton of police down there.
> >
> > While unfortunate this one really wasn't the kind of issue the
prior
> > murders were.  Seems like an isolated bar room fight that got
out of
> > hand rather than anything really reflective of Asbury Park,
gangs,
> > etc...  This kind of thing could happen almost anywhere.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Wow. I was wondering what was going on last night. More bad
news
> > for us...
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@>

> > an