Wait a second -  North Beach isn't finished being built.  There
can't have even been one closing yet.  There may be contracts and
deposits, but no closings until the unit can be delivered.

Why are you asking about North Beach resales?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arhythmick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'ld like to know what unit at North Beach sold originally for
$1.5M
> and is now reselling for $1.1M?
>
> Also, that unit you refer to for $509 sold originally for low
> $400's...
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsavgny@> wrote:
> > >
> > > January 16, 2007
> > > Buyers Scarce, Many Condos Are for Rent
> > > By VIKAS BAJAJ
> > > WASHINGTON — David Franco's illuminated model of a proposed 10-
> story
> >

> > This is something some of us saw 2 years ago.
> > They aren't even breaking even on resales, espeically if you
figure
> in closing and carrying
> > costs.
> >
> > So back to AP - how may units sold in Wesley to date? When is
Phase
> II going up?? how the
> > BLU or Grande Resales and rentals?
> >
> > Original ask on a unit in N.Beach: $1.5 -resale now: $1,100,00.
Now