Now you are just raining on my parade Dan.

Everyone new they were negotiating.  That is not the same as the
parties annoucing that they reached an agreement and it is a done
deal.

where I predicted exactly this would happen, and I was portrayed on
this board as a real mean guy for not joining the save the Baronet
people?

I guess I could claim "I knew it too" it I wanted to then.

If you see this in the Press tomaorrow and the Coaster next week,
then yea, TCN broke the story first.

And it is Huge, for exactly the reasons people are discussing on
this board right now.