--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If Partners did get MM to sign and still held ownership of sometype
to the retail, that does not sound like an organazation that is
clueless.  They get an experienced company to do the work, pay for
the improvements and Partners collects some profits?  Sounds like a
good plan for them and us as residents.  You should let Fasano know
that your sourses say MM is out and banks are pulling out etc.

Partners is clueless. If they were not we'd be half built already.
Find me one person in their organization that has developed real
estate?

I know more than I can say. You believe Partners knows what they are
doing. I don't. We're each entitled to our opinions. Mine is based
upon fact and performance. If more realized how bad it was earlier on
we might not be in this mess.

I have nothing to prove. I wish Partners were the real thing. They
are not. All I am saying in this last exchange is do not believe that
MM is a done deal. I am NOT saying it won't be done. The only one
that knows that is MM, even if them. It is far from done right now.
And who knows if Partners will agree to what MM proposes. If they
were smart they would. That's all I can say.