Thank you for refreshing my memory.  I don't know Mr. Hopson, but I
was the parent, he is, now.  He has a vested interest, in the physical
development, of his 2 sons, and rightfully so.  If he weren't in the
home, he'd be called something else, a "deadbeat dad", which he isn't.
  I've met Garrett Jr., and found him to be friendly and sincere.
Blacks, are accused of many things, not knowing the circumstances.
It's always a "catch-22", damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Since I wasn't there, I won't comment, furthur.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>