We analyze the news, just like a mulititude of other publications,
audio and video communications do.

IF you don't want to see or hear analysis, it is far more than just TCN
you are going to have to avoid.

But I think we have reached the last of the discussion.  I understand
you don;t like the analysis genre.  I enjoy it (often can't get enough
of it).

To each his own, compadre!