--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

He was raised in Neptune.

 I thought he was from Asbury.  He did have a move he
called "Greetings From asbury Park" and did wrestle in Convention
Hall.

> Ex-pro wrestler 'Bam Bam' Bigelow dies
> THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
> HUDSON, Fla. -- Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow, the tattooed heavyweight
professional TV wrestler, has died. He was 45.
> He was found dead in his home on Friday, his brother Todd Bigelow
said Monday.
> Preliminary autopsy results did not show signs of foul play, but a
cause of death will not be known until toxicology tests are completed
in a few weeks, Pasco County sheriff's spokesman Doug Tobin said.
> Bigelow had been struggling with a persistent infection and
diabetes, his brother said.
> Bigelow wrestled with Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant during his two
decades as a sports entertainer. Bigelow's flame-tattooed scalp and 6-
foot-2, 400-pound frame made him recognizable in and out of the ring.
He retired in 2004.