I've read about alot of robberies in my time, but stealing a guys puppy?
Jeeze...

NEPTUNE: Police are searching for four robbers who entered a Bangs Avenue home
Tuesday
afternoon and stole items, including a pit bull puppy.

The Wall Police Department's canine unit responded to the scene Tuesday
afternoon and
assisted township police with the search.

Around 12:55 p.m., the four men entered the house, Lt. Drew LaFrance said.

A man was inside the house at the time but was not harmed, LaFrance said.
Police said the
puppy was stolen from the house, but they did not disclose what else was taken.

The four robbers wore red bandannas, and one had a red hooded sweat shirt on,
while the
other three wore black hooded sweat shirts, police said. All four robbers fled
the scene on
foot.

Police are asking anyone with information to call Detective Michael Dugan at
(732) 988-8000,
ext. 413.