No hard feelings Jack.

The subject line "Egg on my face" should have tipped you off that I
was poking fun at myself.

Here I am rambling on this board all time about Bloods in AP and it
turns out there is one under my nose in Howell.

I think I even posted once on this board that there are "no Bloods
in Howell" which makes it even worse for me!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes. I believe I was wrong. I misinterperated things. I'm sorry if
I upset anyone.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <asburycouple@>
wrote:

> > Jack, I was about to write essentially the same note that Dan
did
> > and interpreted the initial note from Tom the same way as Dan.
> > could be wrong but don't think anything was intended on this...
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dan, I'd  love to believe you on that, and I based my post on
the
> > fact that the first 2 people to
> > > chime were Allan and Tommy, who really went to town attacking
JK