Sorry, I just saw your profile, Robert, and now I think I know why you
were in the building, what a coincidence.  Knowing this, there's no
reason to doubt your story. You could probably lay to rest all the
questions about motivation for, and method of the inspection since you
were there.  Like,   You're right, since the station is back on, it's
probably time to get on with it.  The self-proclaimed radio expert
Mike probably wouldn't have much more to say about the politics of
this case or the FCCs motivation, but I think he's getting the picture.

Larry M.