I've called the police a number of times when I see prostitutes in my
neighborhood.
I think that activity has been dramatically reduced, which is great.
I do see a few guys driving around occasionally that were looking for pro's
this summer,
including one who I observed getting a BJ in front of the Baronet this summer.
This particular guy drives a silver/white Escalade.
In the future, i'd love to see the police do a sting operation on guys like him.