Great plan.  Move the fire house as well.  Lets face it all those buildings
need to be replaces and the municipal complex is an eyesore.  New stores and
parking would help cookman and would be a great kick start for main street.

----- Original Message ----
From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2007 8:12:24 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Springwood Avenue Redevelopment Plan - Public Input
Session Tonight

Respectfully Councilman, I've told your committee what to do. Sell
all the City Main Street properties to a developer who you will
allow to build 8 stories. You'll get a fortune for it.

Build a state of the art municipal complex (Police Fire
Administration Court) right at Springwood and Memorial. There is a
huge amount of land right there (probably City owned) and still a
ton of Springwood Avenue left after that for your committee to
develop.

I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome typing the upsides - Instant foot
traffic on Springwood, Police presence on Springwood, jobs on
Springwood, allowing the West Side to feel they are the heart of the
Community, etc.

Zero down side. Zero.

All it will take is a leader to endorse the plan.

Time to lead JK; time to lead.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, James Keady <james.keady@ ...>
wrote:

> Dear Constituents:
>

> I am writing with a friendly reminder that there is a Public Input
Forum for
> the Springwood Avenue Redevelopment Plan tonight. This is your
opportunity
> to share your thoughts on the plan with the Springwood Avenue
Advisory
> Board.
>

> Springwood Avenue Redevelopment Plan
>
> Public Input Forum
>
> Tuesday, Feb 6th
> 6:30pm
> Asbury Park Village Community Room
>
> If you have not yet read the plan, it is available online at:

http://www.cityofas burypark. com/filestorage/ 74/DRAFT_ Springwoodplan11
1706.pd

> As I wrote to you last week, it is very important that we have as
much
> citizen participation as possible in the review of this plan. To
this end I
> am requesting that you please set aside some time to read the plan
and bring
> your questions, comments and concerns. If for some reason you are
unable to
> make the forum and you would still like to give your input, please
contact
> me and I will make arrangements for that.
>

> Peace,
>

> Councilman James W. Keady
>
> 1 Municipal Plaza
>
> Asbury Park, NJ 07712