""In AP what has happened is that while trying to speed redevelopment
we have lost sight of our own unique identity. They are advertising
us as SoHo meets South Beach, kind of rediculous isn't it?""

  im sure some hints of asbury parks music scene wouldnt hurt the advertising
any.  that hasnt been done yet, but its a good idea.  there is a music scene
here, and it should be promoted.  however, anyone whos into music and the
creative scene knows about asbury park arleady.  its a well connected system!
word gets around fast to those that need to know!  if you promote too much, i
think you may draw in the wrong kind of crowd.  the types that many dont want
here?  i dont know.   a little promotion would be good though.

always stay connected to friends.