I believe these lights were included in the street scaping of the redevelopment
plan so I am unsure where we are being misled.

----- Original Message ----
From: wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 11:23:05 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Lights - Simplified

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> Ok so it is no longer about the "style" it is now that we have lights
and they obstruct the view.

Its always about the "style" or design in the larger sense of placement
and layout as it relates to this discussion :-)

Its also about what the Public was led to beleive would be the final
product - or "style". We appear to be getting something other than what
was expected.

Werner

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com