--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's fair. But it really doesn't make a difference because some
> people on this Board will continue to blast whatever happens with it.

I fear that this MM deal is going the same route as the A-Partners deal.

Negotiations, deal making, contracts - all behind closed doors, out of Public
view.
Then the big announcemrnt "We ave a Deal". This is what we're doing,

If we are lucky the Public will be asked - "What do you think". (not likely)

Perhaps the Public will be allowed comment, critiques and recommendations for
improvements.

All of which will be declared as "anti-redevelopment", "obstructionist",
"holding the city
back", etc.

Finally - Thank you for your comments but we have a contract and if we try to
change the
"Deal" there may be litigation so we have to stay the course.

Another cart-before-the-horse, Dealing before Planning?

Werner