Hey Jim
  "SMACK", Back at You!  Thank you, for reminding this bunch, what our
Flag stands for; "With Liberty and Justice, for ALL"!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whiching all the Ladies on this site a:
>      ~HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~
>
> from the Veterans Alliance of A/P. Especially Sharon & Maureen.You
are Princess's & Angels of this City for the Veterans in my eyes that
have always open your hearts for the Veterans.I am sure there are
several other Ladies that open there Heart for A/P that I am aware
thank you also.It takes a special people to constantly care like you do.