--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >

> Tommy, what happens if the Zoning Board votes no? Is their CO pulled
> and it's over or are we looking at appeals? Who do the losers appeal
> too? The council? The Judge? Rev Nunn? Father Keady? Who?

Fred,
You're hilarious, but seriously, if the Zoning Board, overturns their
decision, the Mission, can still take it to the court, again.  Each
board, is autonomous, from the Council, which is why you have a
Planning, Board of Adjustment, UEZ, etc., all made up, of appointed
people, who will be honest and above board on these matters, at least,
that's what you hope for.  The City Council, cannot interfere with the
School Board, because those officials are elected, just as they are.
I believe AP, is run under the Faulkner Act and please don't ask me
what it is.  I can't remember, but someone will surely post it.  If
the Mission, is found to be of beneficial use, which it was, then if
what some of you say is true, then we'll have to be vigilant, but for
one group to be against another group, is really hypocritical and
that's all I have to say.  I'll quote the Coaster, by repeating that
"certain people, want preferential treatment for themselves, but not
for others".  That's not the words, that were used.  I am PRO-Gay
Rights, so no flames, please!