--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Keady certainly has a sense of mission. Father Surlis, Keady's prof,
avers, "A word comes up with Jim—the word is prophetic

 Agreed they are not a good mix.  Before you know it, you find
yourself voting for a homeless shelter when the people who elected
you do not support it.   These are the same people who placed their
futures at risk by starting businesses and rehabilitating homes in
Asbury.

<nnjallans1@ ...>