So what you are saying is that because it is easier to jam it down
Asbury's throat than trying to get other towns to do their fair share
Asbury should just become a mecca for all of the area's homeless and
pedophiles...  That is certainly what I read into this.  If that's not
what you are saying then go fight to get this mission moved to a
community that has done less and has more ability to handle this
burden.

Why do you feel that you must burden this already overburdened
community?  Because you are afraid to fight the hard fight and get
those towns who should have to deal with this to do so.  Your "just
stick it in Asbury" attitude has been hurting this city for 30 years.

God help us all if you actually get elected to anything.