"> With the market like it is would you continue to build more units? I
> would slow it up abit. It's time for the BW to start getting
> together. It starts tonight. I hear Madison Marquettt is giving a
> presentation tonight. If true that means the deal has been signed."

  i think something may have been signed, of close to.  this may be looking too
hard into things, but yesterday i noticed a chain link fenced being installed
around the "enterainment" area near the proposed hotel, and "whatever else"
sights.  i dont see any point in it, unless MM is on board.  then it might make
sence, that theyd want "their area" chained off.  where did you read about the
proposal for tonights meeting??  is it true?  anyone know for sure??  let me
know before, 6 30? 7?

It's here! Your new message!