Fred, could you do us a favor and put your content in the right
place when including other peoples posts. Your comments are
appearing to come from other group members due to the way you
compose your messages.

Werner

For Example:

 --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >
> > That's so The Fat Man could fill his pockets.
>

> A few years ago, realizing that drastic steps were needed if the
city
> > was to survive, officials decided to sell the entire boardwalk to
> > private developers, who, it was hoped, would invest money and
bring
> > back the crowds.
> >
> > But according to Mr. Addeo, the proposed sale was held up by
court
> > challenges and in- fighting among developers. Rather than appeal
the
> > actions, the city decided to undertake the redevelopment itself.
> >
> > ''The advantage of doing it this way,'' he said, ''is that we
> control
> > our own destiny.''

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links