Well, it finally happened. The deal we have been waiting for for years.
The deal that is going to bring us back our city. Speaking for the many
long time residents, and friends, I would like to thank our city
council and The Asbury Partners for waiting for the right deal for our
City. I would have rather waited the last few years without anything
going on, than make the wrong move again. For all the negative people
on this board, DAN, HINGY, SHARON, GARY, ect. How do you feel now? You
all should be baned from the new Asbury Park, you ALL don't deserve to
be a part of this time of renewal in OUR great City. Dan, especially
you!!! You have done nothing but bash everybody involved in this
redevelopment, how does that help anybody? Your sources are wrong also
there buddy. all you have done for months is tell everybody that the
Asbury Partners would never finalize the deal with MM, stick this one
where the sun don't shine smart guy. I for one when it is all said and
done will lobby to knock down the statue of the bigot Bradley, and
replace it with one of Sanders, Bruno, and Lofreddo!!!

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links