How funny is it that the people "complaining" were largely the ones in favor of bringing Asbury Park back to its former glory days as a tourist destination but we were always shot down by those who wanted the town
to become just another residential shore area...

Common sense and marketing might just have won!

> Did MM actually convince Asbury that they would be better off being
> year-round destination location rather than a sleepy little town!
> More power to them if they did!

When Werner pointed out that MM's vision differed from the WRP,
specifically with regard to parking, and that it would require changes, the entire council nodded in agreement, even my buddy Jimmy Bruno. BTW,
I can't be mad at Bruno, he is very funny at times.