Jack my post is rediculous?  Saying vinyl is "one of the most
destructive materials introduced into our biosphere" isn't
rediculous?

Mine was obviously a joke.  He's serious.

With all the harmful crap that has been injected into our
environment, to list vinyl as "one of the most destructive" is a
wild exaggeration.  Radiation, lead, mercury - I might say yes.
Vinyl?

Oh let me run home and throw out my old records before they kill
me!!!!

As to your questin, Global Warming will be great for Asbury - we can
sell beach passes year 'round.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM