> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburyparkpedaler" <robert@>
> wrote:

Why is it incompenence? They has reasons didn't they. Weren't  they
worried about people getting hurt? Weren't they worried about
enforcement? Go ask Rita how she felt about it. She didn't even want
the time extended to noon. Why didn't this guy go directly to a
council meeting and demand to be heard and give his reason for a bike
lane. He keeps on saying "The truth as I know it" His truth may not
be the truth.  Like Momma always says there a 3 sides to evey story.

Isn't it really the same thing? Can't we trust our elected officials

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM