Don't be jealous, those of you who've been wishing for some time that
Fred would be done with you. I got the record, only a couple of
hours! All you need to do is make valid points to overload his/her
feeble mind. Do you think it is a coincidence that the endless
windbag decided to stop arguing with me now, or was he advised to by
his constituents over that can of worms? HMMM?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well this deteriorated pretty quickly...
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburyparkpedaler" <robert@>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > I'm done with you Bikeboy.
> >

> > Of course it is fred. I'm bored with you; don't talke it
personally
> > > if I  don't respond to you any more. I don't know why you're so
> > > threatened by me with all my invalid points. I don't blame you
or
> > > anyone else who denounces me for protecting your investments
here.
> > > You want them to pan out, that's understandable. I would have
liked
> > > to see mine pan out to. You should really drop the corruption
> > thing,
> > > Tell him, Tommy!

> > > the

> > > Lawyer