Tommy -
I shouldn't have to play the tape for Werner. Werner and everyone else should
be able to click on the archive, scroll down and listen to the show himself.
HOWEVER, it seems my site's on the blink now, too. If you've noticed, there
hasn't been any new info up there in all of February.
I'm trying to reach Pete Walton to see if it's on his end, but I can't get
ahold of him. Anybody know if he's on vacation? I also thought it might be
because I have someone working on a reorganization of the site, but she, the
web
designer, says the problem with posting isn't related to her work on it.
So it's a little frustrating not having my outlets. But I'm working on it.
Maureen

Maureen Nevin
Asbury Radio -"The Radio Voice of Asbury Park"
88.1FM - "6" Years on the Air!!
Asbury's Own Live Talk Showmailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.asburyradio.com/
Call the show 732-775-0821