I feel sorry for the students in Asbury Park until we can all get back to
educating the student then this kind of mess will continue.  No matter how
much
money is spent on a student if the education process is flawed there will  be
no educating.  I feel very badly that the time I spent on the board was  not
enough to help the students in the district.  I can only continue to  pray for
these students and support those people who have our students in their  best
interest.

Toni
http://www.aol.com.