> No shelters for the homeless in AP? Get real.
>
> All of the Federally subsidized housing (Lincoln Village, etc)
> houses people who have no home.
>
> Why are we forgetting Section 8?  I can show you examples of them
> paying as much as $1,800.00 monthly (more than many peoples'
> mortgages).  That is also housing for the homeless.

I'm with Tommy D on this one.

There is plenty of fed, state and county that goes to housing those
that can't make it. Long Branch, Asbury and Neptune are good example.
Plenty. Ocean Township and more.

Add to the Billion dollars in education money and triple it. Add in
healthcare as well.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM