Interesting!  He said he wanted to start another venture but I didn't realize
it might be in
the same spot.  Thanks for the info.  (It would be good if his old web site
linked to the new
one, if there is one.  Also, Cookmanave.com has the old info.)

Cathryn.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM