Werner, speaking of the lights, I was talking with George Jetson
yesterday and he told me they looked too futuristic.

Holy Crap those lights are out of place!  What is this, the year 2525?

You know I'm not one for nostalgia but Geez Louise did they consider
context at all?  Did these damned things fall off a truck somewhere?  A
spaceship maybe?

Also, whomever selected them has never spent one day down the beach.
Why do I say that?  They have flat tops!!!!  Do you how many seagulls
are going to perch on those damned things and shat all over my car!!!
No way I'm parking with the top down!  I'm not parking next to those
things at all!

Gotta hand it too you on this one Werner.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM