From: Ruthanne Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/03/05 Mon PM 09:16:08 CST

Subject: Start St. Paddy's Day early by celebrating on Friday the 16th!

Hi Everybody,

The Asbury Park Historical Society is hosting a fabulous, fun night on March
16th.  We're starting St. Paddy's Day early by celebrating on Friday the
16th.

The evening starts at 6 PM with dinner at the Adriatic Restaurant (Kingsley
Avenue between 6th and Sunset) where Stanley Tokic the owner and chef will
prepare the best Corned Beef and Cabbage you've ever had!

What's this...you don't like corned beef?!?!?  Your other options are
Broiled Filet of Flounder or Chicken Murphy.  Dinner will be served with
salad and coffee.  During dinner, we'll be listening to traditional Irish
music.  Feel free to sing along!

Next we head to the Baronet Theater for a movie...An Irish comedy
called...Waking of Ned Divine.  It's supposed to be really funny!  The story
is about a man who lives in a small Irish village.   He dies of shock
(that's not the funny part) when he finds out he won the lottery.  Not
wanting the money to go to waste, the villagers enter a pact to pretend Ned
is still alive and then divide the money between them.

Tickets are limited and only available in advance, so get yours now!  $30.00
per person gets you dinner and the movie!  (Cash bar.)

Please let me know ASAP if you're going to attend.  I'll need to know how
many tickets and choice of entrée.  (Deadline for tickets is March 12th.)

Checks can be made out to the Asbury Park Historical Society and dropped off
at my house 400 Sixth Avenue or mailed to The Asbury Park Historical Society
at PO Box 543, Asbury Park, NJ 07712.

I would appreciate it if you could forward or post this to any of your email
lists.  Thanks!

If you have any questions, please call or email me.

All the best,

Ruthanne

Ruthanne Harrison

Harrison Technology