Yeah , but what did he for Neptune, that was transferred to Fair
Haven? And who fought for that firemen's pension for him?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> >
> > he's a fake, a lier, and an ex con
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Jimmy Bruno has done is fair share in Asbury Park:
>
>  {1} Deputy Mayor.
>
>  {2} Retired Fireman.
>
>  {3} Gave a Key to a SSG Craft a  solider wounded in Iraq.
>  (a.) the smile on Maurice"s face & his Families words could never
describe.

>  I am sure there are some other  things.A Veteran once told me a a
Pearl Harbor Veteran who has seen alot in his lifetime if everyone
got along better in this Country just how much better off would we
be? Asbury Park has to try it 1st!His advice is making my life better
Roleover.Try it??

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM