I think that the tiny amount of work being done is just a smokescreen. Busy
work being
done to give the impression that something is going on

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I also noticed that the same broken windows I noticed on the ground floor
> weeks ago
are still broken.  "

>   i agree, something is clearly causing the delay. it seems like most of the
> work is being
focused on the outside though.  there for sure is work being done on the
western side.
new planters, the western side of the buildings sidewalks are also being worked
on.  work
in the courtyards and "driveway" courtyards also.  nothing is drywalled on the
inside.
maybe their wiating for the drywall to be delivered?   the broken window could
be on order
also, who knows.  i had a problem with one of my newly installed windows and it
took 3
weeks for that one window to get here.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM