Wow Mario after reading this I'm convinced you must be a tenured
public school teacher.  I weep for your students.

Can you think for yourself at all? Jump off the Internet and read a
book once in awhile.

Hitler was a Catholic apostate.  Once he became an adult, he never
went to a church service again.

The only time he would nod to Christianity in speeches was to
convince people that its purpose was to wipe out Jews.  Other
writings reveal his plan to eventually wipe out Christian beliefs in
favor of "natural harmony"  That's the cornerstone of secular
humanist beliefs.

Read Hitlers own words and look at his actions to make up your own
mind.  He was pure social Darwinist.

And I see you just can't stop posting about me.

Sorry group that you have to read this, but you saw this guy attack
me for even politely ending a conversation telling him to "take
care."

He's full of hate, like his non-religious heroes.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:    You think  Hitler was religious?
>

> I  wrote:
>
> And then  there were those deeply "religious" countries Germany
and Italy to
> name the  most familiar examples of Christian countries that had
no problem
> cozying up, quite comfortably,  with fascism:   Hitler, Mussolini.
et al.

> My sources:
>
> See the Catholic Encyclopedia for the cozy relationship:
> _http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_ss33co.htm_
> (http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_ss33co.htm)
> Many of Nazi Germany's leadership were, like Adolf Hitler, Roman
Catholics,
> people like Heinrich Himmler, Joseph Goebbels, Reinhard Heydrich,
and Rudolf
> Hoess, (not to be confused with Hitler's Deputy Führer and
secretary, Rudolf
> Hess). Hermann Goering, on the other hand, had mixed Catholic-
Protestant
> parentage, while Rudolf Hess, Martin Bormann, Albert Speer, and
Adolf Eichmann

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM