What does it say about jimbo, that so many people that know him,
would even speculate that he's this miscreant, rolemover. So maybe he
is, maybe he isn't. But aren't the parallels and speculation a sad
statement? And if it is him, why doesn't the boy's club at the top
make him stop embarrassing himself and them? And roley, dear; as
someone who cares, I feel the need to tell you, that no one here is
any more serious about taking you up on your chalange (is that
french?), than you are in offering it. So you can let it go. meet me
at the bike shop, I'll give you free air.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS DANNYBOY
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> >
> > Yea Dan, Thats what I thought...ALL TALK
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Dan, Your awful quiet on this one, whats up? cat got yer
> wallet?
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburyparkpedaler"
<robert@>

> > testimony