Justified,

We don't know each other...I  come on this board mostly to get info on
redevelopment.  When doing that, one cannot help but run into the side
debates that go on.  I guess I am the definition of the "casual
observer" you refer to in your post.  If so, I can tell you that your
logic is not lost on us. I really don't want to get involved in the
nonsense but I can tell you that there are some bizarre posters here
whose posts I do not even read anymore.

I hope you understand what I am saying...
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM