I found and joined this board due to the issues raised about my bike
shop. I wanted to offer clarification to those of you speculating
about my reasoning, and perspective. Having done that, and not seeing
much more of my input that has any relevance to you; or the future of
Asbury Park; I will be refrain from posting more of my infinite
wisdom. It seems to me that you all have the situation(s) well in
hand. And some of you just need to be right at all costs. It's that
kind of thinking that will fail the city as a whole. Egos, and non
justified ones at that, drive the upper echelon here. Humility and
compassion will get you your golden key to (your) heaven; not greed
and misrepresentation. Furthermore, I find myself being sucked in for
sheer entertainment value. I want to get out before I become another
molerover; endlessly spewing my cynacism where it really serves no
purpose for either side of the very valid debates you are all so
involved in. Yes, I'm cynical due to my experiences here. Most of you
will never know (or care to see) how pure my intentions were in
bringing my business here. I witnessed things here that literally
boggle the mind; and heard the same thing from so many others; that
reside here and don't. A constant barage from all angles that made me
feel to hate it. This place wasn't ready for someone of my integrity
yet. But I honestly wish that all of you get what you give. I hope
that there is a heaven, and it's judge is fair. I, who don't believe
in it in that sense, have a better chance of making it in than many
who claim to. I wish the best for this city, though it will be a long
road back for me to feel the emotional attachment I had prior to
coming here; and I'll probably never get to that stage again. But
I'll say maybe. I couldn't even admit that it's still in my heart a
month ago, so hope springs eternal. I admit, that my antagonization
in later posts was designed to illicit emotional responses from one
person. I hope that I've helped to end the speculation that was well
in place, and topics of discussion; before I knew this place existed.
I think that the responses I'd drawn from emotionally charged
statements have cleared things up. There is no doubt in my mind. And
Fred, I apologize for accusing you of being one in the same. I
realize that her posts have  a level of validity, and come from a
genuine concern for a community that she's invested a lot more time
in than myself. Even if I don't agree with her ideals, or understand
the emotions driving them. Take care. If you need a bike, you know
where to go.... DJs!

P.S. Roley, I only have one response to all of your future posts:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM