--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rook782" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

bull shit, and your full of shit, with no remorse, you made a horrible
statement, and now are trying to cover it with  west wing episodes ,
you are entitled to your right of freedom of speech which you used , to
my personal disgust, you make it worse with your lame  reason, i would
have repect for you if you either said screw you apoojo i said it,i
stand by it or if you did the manly thing and admitted you crossed the
line and apologized

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM