It is not my intention to offend you; but I feel like you are killing
me with kindness; patronizing me. Maybe I'm wrong, and too on the
defensive myself. If this is true, than I do apologize. But I can't
feel this is true yet, only because I don't know you well enough. I'm
sure you can understand that. And maybe, because you do what you do,
day in and day out, and undoubtedly at the top of your field; it just
comes accross that way. A professional by product, for lack of a
better term. I just don't know. I don't mean to feel patronized; but
in my gut, I do. Goodnight.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM