I saw a few in Brickwall.

I think they looked at my wife, not me.

I dropped my kid off at the pony the other night. The great "any age
enter" but 21 to drink scam nights. Saw a bunch of babes going in. ah -
to be 17 again and on the beach at midnight again drunk and carefree.

Just go to ap. Bring your chick to eat at one of the great eateries
then take her to loose it at Paradise. And when you go take a pee,
don't look at the 6'5"  person next to you in a dress and heels.

Your chik  will have a great time whooping it up on the dance floor.
You will as well. But you just won't tell your friends.

She will.