From: Kerri Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:29:21 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Stand Up For Asbury!

I'm surprised the Chief of Police of Morristown was called as a witness by the
lawyer for Stand Up for Asbury.  Most of what he said was favorable things
about the mission.  He said Morristown is thriving with bars/restaurants/
businesses.  People are living in beautiful Victorian homes.  The town is
considered "Hoboken West".  There are hardly any negative incidents involving
the residents of the mission.  The crime rate in Morristown shot up 150% last
year because of an influx of gangs.   Maybe Stand Up for Asbury should have
used all that money they wasted on that lawyer to help solve the problem of
gang violence here in AP.  That would have been much more beneficial.

It's here! Your new message!

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.