Kevin, the biggest sign of how discounted and irrelevant you have
become on this board is how little response and emotion you have
generated with your ridiculous ranting.  Even rolemover can still get
some people to react emotionally to his hate-filled rants.

Go start a Long Branch board and see if you can offend people there.
It doesn't seem like anybody here really seems to care much.
Sometimes relative silence speaks much louder than a loud response.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>