--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The mission in Morristown was providing shelter for a man wanted
for murder.  The Morristown police cheif said that they need to do a
better job screening people.  In Asbury it seems to me that the
majority do not want a shelter in the community but we have one man
on the town government who instead of acting for the people, is
supporting his OWN views.  SUFA is not wrong.  Shelter and Keady need
to go

look,i am totlly against the shelter, i did not vote for keady in the
last election, and unless he changes some of his views on topics, i
doubt if i would vote for him in the next election. that being said i
would tell some of you to lighten up, haters and hatred is not good,
keady posted(he didnt have to) corrections and his reasons for his
actions, i personally thought his post made sense and i accept it,
again stick to the issues leave your hatred out,  my opinion is you
lose credibility and support by distorting facts, because of your
dislike of keady. rolemovers posts made more sense to me than some of
these reckless attempts to blame everyting on keady. thank you