--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "steveguyrx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I think Mr. Keady misses the point. He should be clearly aware that
there is an apperance of impropriety for him to attend these
meetings. Clearly, the mayor and other council members know this, and
have not attended the zoning board meeting. As a city council member,
his attendance is inappropriate, even if he does not speak, because
of the fact that the zoning board is supposed to be independent and
not influenced by politics.

Frank, a poor attempt at damage control. First we have Paul TWICE
stating something contrary to FACT about what the city attorney
advised council members with regard to the Zoning Board meeting for
the Mission. Now we have you trying to justify Paul's
misrepresentation by YOU interpreting what the city attorney meant or
advised.

We saw Fred Raffetto's email here. He could have said while
specifically NOT prohibiting a council member from attending, he
advises that they NOT attend. He didn't say that did he?

You are digging away at sand beneath your feet. You'll only get
deeper. I am against the Mission. It will be here or not on its own
merits and the law. Stop the misrepresentation. Misrepresentation
dilutes and cheapens the stated mission of SUFA.