On Mar 27, 2007, at 4:21 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>

> In reference to your comment:
>
> I, for one don't think that TriCity has any power either. I think a
> majority of the people
> read it just to see what they'll say next. I would love to see a
> newer more progressive
> publication kick it to the curb.
> How about getting more AP outlets to carry UpStage Magazine?

Mario,

there is a big difference between the two papers.  Upstage stays away
from politics and focuses solely on the arts.  We have done stories
about the redevelopment and saving buildings like the Charms Building
and Baronet, but we stay out of the political game.  What Hinge is
talking about is another town/political paper like Tri City with
another viewpoint.  That's not what we're about.

But if any business in Asbury wants to carry Upstage, we'll be glad
to add more to the distribution list.