Yeah, and piss alot of people off. We should not be asked to pay for the
mistakes that this
city has made. And we should not have to pay more tax and get nothing in return.
Terrible idea Allan.
In case you haven't heard, Red Bank raised it's taxes so much that some long
time
residents can't afford to live there anymore.