Ture.  Wires could have had to re run.  Unless Werner was there, I don't see
how he can insist he is right.

----- Original Message ----
From: charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 4:38:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: convention hall - (was lights)

"I thought I clarified that - No-one DID anything other than flip a switch.

Werner"

do you know that for a fact?  if you do, perhaps im wrong, and sorry in
advance.  becasue the last times these lights were turned on, they were missing
bulbs and not all were working right.  this was a few years ago.

Be a PS3 game guru.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/